Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2-18-15

My favorite food: Pizza
Foods I'd like to avoid: Candy
My favorite things to learn: Math
My favorite color: Blue
My best friends are: My sports friends
My favorite games to play: Baseball and Rec Basketball
My favorite books:  To Kill A Mockingbird
My favorite movies or TV shows: American Sniper
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Nothing
Things I need to practice more: School
My favorite place to go: California
My favorite family activities: TV
My favorite thing to do outside: Play basketball
My favorite chore: Taking out the trash
My least favorite chore: Cleaning my room
What I want to be when I grow up: Business person
A place I want to visit: Hawaii
My favorite part of the year: Winter
My favorite part of each day: Baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment