Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4-7-15

Reflect on your resume website

If I were to redo this I would have used my time more effectively and not make it come down to the last day for me to finish it. I also would have been able to add more information if I had used my time more wisely than I did. If I were to go back and add more stuff I would put more pictures in there to really describe myself more than I did. I wish I would have known some more ways to style my website to make it look clean and better. I feel like my resume website was probably average for all of the resume websites in our class. I don't feel like I had one of the better ones but I don't fell like mine was the worst. Some people were able to create some really cool websites that actually looked like real resumes and they added different things that I didn't even think about, like adding a information box to fill out and different gifs they added.

No comments:

Post a Comment